Saturday, May 9, 2009

B*ll Sh**

It seems quiet.

But I’ve come to understand that we're embraced the sounds of humming machinery. Beeps and blips, miniature fans and clicks as silence. The tires rolling on wet concrete. I can almost hear the headlights before I see a faint light against the window. I think that’s what drives me to the edge sometimes not being able to shut everything down and out, not being able to hear myself breath. We slowly morph into mechanical objects. Clock in and out, constantly ticking away, thoughts racing at a millionth of a second, never ending ticking.

'When did we grow up and how do we make it stop'

Every day at some random time I teleport in time and I’m 5 for 20 seconds. Wide eyed I sit next to her and she smiles and I think of nothing. I don’t analyze or assess. I don’t wonder or wish. I think of nothing, yet somehow now I know I could live my entire life in that moment. Knowing my mind has no thoughts but isn’t blank. I am happy but without knowing the concept of happiness. I’m just a being in a moment that’s nothing yet is perfect.

Time brings experience. The thought of the future brings the fear of more time which brings more experiences which makes me think do we ever stop? Are we physically and most importantly mentally ever able to stop? Does the thought process ever stop or do we have to learn to control it?

Silence. It’s a beautiful thing. If u can silence your own thoughts then everything is clear. The war in your head is over.

If we are all energy, atoms vibrating creating energy creating reality then how do u press pause? How do we create a reality with no energy just. . . . s p a c e. . . . When u die the energy is still there. So theoretically u never really die and there is no end, just a loop except you don’t go back to the beginning?

No comments:

Post a Comment