Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chocolate Cake for the lazy




The best things in life you simply stumble upon.

I came across this recipe on some random site through stumble and the title alone provoked me to cook. Well I wouldn't really call this cooking but for someone like me who can burn water, this is in fact cooking.


Chocolate cake in a mug

Things that you may or may not need

- 4 tbsp Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- A splash of vanilla extract
- A coffee mug
- A half decent microwave


What do you with the things you may or may not need

- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Mix in the egg
- Add milk and oil and mix
- Add vanilla extract and mix
- Pour mixture in mug.
- Put mug in microwave.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Take a decent portion with spoon.
- Put in mouth.
- Savour, chew, swallow.

Tips:
- Try adding caramel to it for a wonderfully gooey texture.
- When putting mug in microwave, put it on a small plate to avoid any spillages.
- This goes perfect with ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I am that lazy, I am glad I stumbled on your blog today. :)
    p.s. It's alright to live in sanctuaries. Most people don't know this but every man to his own. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe makes me feel like a chef. Okay so it's not cooking to a lot of people, but the fact that after I pull the mug of the microwave, I am able to eat the entire thing on my own essentially means I am a cook.

    Sanctuaries help us NOT stab the first person that questions our aggression, with a blunt pencil. Or so I believe.

    ReplyDelete